eSuisse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This forum is going to be close soon, don't register here but on www.eHelvetia.ch Thanks!
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Food company in eSwitzerland, job offers.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LSD Corporation

Food company in eSwitzerland, job offers. Empty
PostSubject: Food company in eSwitzerland, job offers.   Food company in eSwitzerland, job offers. EmptyWed 30 Sep - 17:12

Hi, I'm LeartS, one of the owner of the LSD Corporation (there are 2 more owners, they are both my RL friends).
First of all I'm happy eSwitzerland has reborn, I really like your country in RL and I think I will like the virtual one too.

I read you need companies so I'm going to create a food company as soon as you gain control of your congress back and you lower VAT and Income taxes (you will do that, right?).

I don't know how much time it will take (you don't know that too?), but if it takes less thank 3 weeks I won't have 20 gold to start the company (I'm quite new to this game, about 40 days), so I was wondering if you cold give me a loan of 20 gold, I will return 10 gold within one week from now and the remaining 10 within 3 weeks. I would pay an extra of 1 gold, too.

Good luck and thank you for your attention.

(sorry for my English, if you prefer I can speak Italian Very Happy and please correct my errors so I can improve my English)
Back to top Go down
Wazamaza

Wazamaza

PostSubject: Re: Food company in eSwitzerland, job offers.   Food company in eSwitzerland, job offers. EmptyWed 30 Sep - 18:07

The taxes will be lowered once we have a congress in place, sadly we can't do much about it now Sad
Back to top Go down
LSD Corporation

PostSubject: Re: Food company in eSwitzerland, job offers.   Food company in eSwitzerland, job offers. EmptyWed 30 Sep - 18:10

Yeah, I know about the bug..
eReBUGlik scores another one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food company in eSwitzerland, job offers.   Food company in eSwitzerland, job offers. Empty

Back to top Go down

Food company in eSwitzerland, job offers.
Page 1 of 1