eSuisse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This forum is going to be close soon, don't register here but on www.eHelvetia.ch Thanks!
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon

Go down 
+3
Clifford Burns
JNArno
Renouille
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Renouille
Member of the Swiss Federal Council
Member of the Swiss Federal Council
Renouille

Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon   Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon EmptySun 20 Sep - 12:34

Hey Reiji ! Nice to see you here ! Smile

Hmm to answer to one of your question, we don't like, but realy don't like, the theocrate Evil or Very Mad

So for the other questions, I will, or my compatriots, answer later, because I don't have lot of time now.

Anyway, welcome to you, dear japanese ambassador cheers
Back to top Go down
JNArno
Admin
Admin
JNArno

PostSubject: Re: Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon   Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon EmptySun 20 Sep - 14:16

Hi,

I'm JNArno, the vice-president of the swiss governement in exile. I'm going to try to answer your questions but first, i would like to thank you and your country for opening an ambassy here.

As you said, the eSwitzerland is trilingual but the french part has the most member, because it's from there that all begun about a month ago. You probably have heard of the french baby-boom, a lot of us are issued from this because we heard of eRepublik by reading an article in a french videogames website. So we are all very young here this is why some of my explications might be short.

About the theocrats, what i understood is that they freed the switzerland of the Italian and French occupation in the beginning of this year. They are not from switzerland IRL, they are a powefull group that play only for power and money... they tried then to expand eSwitzerland by attacking France which as been followed by the occupation of our country by the hungarians. A lot of us were born the week after the beginning of the occupation.
So yes, we could say that we don't like theocrats: it's partly because of them that i'm a hungarian living in sweden and not a swiss living in my country. we don't want them back here because we feel switzerland wouldn't be free with them (you can see our taxes to understand that they don't want it to grow, just to be their base).
When we saw them trying to take eSouth Korea, a lot of us were releaved and happy: this theat was away and we had a chance to take our country back. This is why we want them to stay there... but i can understand that you don't want them to close from you...

If you have any questions, go ahead!

I just would like to know what are you going to do with the theo? thanks

Thanks again, and see you soon!

PS: excuse my english, i'm from the french part of switzerland and i know that i do a lot of mistakes when i write! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartonrouge.ch
Clifford Burns

Clifford Burns

PostSubject: Re: Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon   Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon EmptyMon 21 Sep - 1:27

Willkommen Reiji Mitsurugi cheers

Ich habe vor langer Zeit zwei Artikel über die Theokraten geschrieben. Die Artikel sind auf Deutsch und Englisch und dokumentieren die Geschichte der theokratischen PTOs:

1. The True Face of the Theocratic Pantheon
2. The Takeover & Robbery Strategy of the Theocrats
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Clifford_Burns
MacEron

PostSubject: Re: Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon   Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon EmptyFri 25 Sep - 18:43

I am a Theocratic Commander and I want to answer to all these fact...

JNArno wrote:
About the theocrats, what i understood is that they freed the switzerland of the Italian and French occupation in the beginning of this year. They are not from switzerland IRL, they are a powefull group that play only for power and money... they tried then to expand eSwitzerland by attacking France which as been followed by the occupation of our country by the hungarians. A lot of us were born the week after the beginning of the occupation.
So yes, we could say that we don't like theocrats: it's partly because of them that i'm a hungarian living in sweden and not a swiss living in my country. we don't want them back here because we feel switzerland wouldn't be free with them (you can see our taxes to understand that they don't want it to grow, just to be their base).
When we saw them trying to take eSouth Korea, a lot of us were releaved and happy: this theat was away and we had a chance to take our country back. This is why we want them to stay there... but i can understand that you don't want them to close from you..."

1° We don't play only for power and money, we spent all of his personal money, about 3000!, to develope Switzerland, before us there weren't any Swiss Community, there were only Big Brother, Billy Bob Joe and his country of USA and Canada's citizens, and the few real swiss joined theocracy, like Wazamaza and Kubertus and others...

2° We don't try to expand Switzerland, we was ally of USA, and when France attacked USA, there opened a war between France against Switzlerland, and then Hungary against Switzerland, why we made an alliance with USA and Eden/Fortis countrys? Because Hungary attempts to TO us, but they fail Smile

3° Then Hungary attack Switzerland, using 10.000 fakes (bot), we try to raise the wall from -290.000 to +10.000 in an hour, but then they used the bot (all the most hungarians soldiers did -200 of wall, but with thousands of fakes, they cannot unraise the wall on -20.000, with this we attack France only to preserve Switzerland....

4° In South Korea don't exist a community of real South Koreans (yes they are 20, but why they pretend to take a country ?)

Clifford Burns wrote:
Willkommen Reiji Mitsurugi

Ich habe vor langer Zeit zwei Artikel über die Theokraten geschrieben. Die Artikel sind auf Deutsch und Englisch und dokumentieren die Geschichte der theokratischen PTOs:"

1. The True Face of the Theocratic Pantheon
2. The Takeover & Robbery Strategy of the Theocrats

In Switzerland we don't stole ANYTHING, we raise the taxes and ALL theocratics and theocratic company paid thousand of CHF (about 13.000) every week.

Reiji Mitsurugi wrote:
The Theocrats responded the following week by launching a resistance war. The war was successful, but Japan immediately seized that one again as well. The Theocrats then started three resistance wars, Japan won two of them. The Theocrats then started another resistance war, and won it with Croatian and Swedish help.

That is the current situation. Japan at present is not willing to declare war again, since they have protection pacts with several nations much larger than us. We don't have a clear plan of action, but we're considering several possibilities. Our only concern is retaking South Korea for the South Koreans.

You have seen the economic model they left in Switzerland, they have launched the same thing in South Korea. It means that only Theocrats can live in their country. Anyone else starves. Since Japan pledged to protect South Korea, we will do what we can to free them.

I don't think they will go back to Switzerland, though. Not after Hungary destroyed them so easily. They have many allies in Singapore and Pakistan. Maybe they will go there.

1° Japan had a stupid commander, why?
They attack two times South Korea.

The firts they used a bug that the south korean could retreat from the last region, impossibile.

Then we open an RW and we won this (PEACE helped Japan with many tank)

The second time, they re-declare war against us, with this we made 3 revolution war's on Japan, the our objective was lost the region in the battle of the war, and win only one battle of the three revolutionary wars (PEACE sent many tank in these battles too) with this South Korea disapear for 20 minutes, they lost the war, the our alliance remain, and then we open another rw in Gyuanggi-do and we conquer the region.

2° We had many allies, as USA, Spain, Poland, Croatia, Bosnia, Sweden and many friends (as Pakistan, Singapore, Portugal).

If you wanted I can talk Italian, and with this I wanted to say to JNArno, I am more Swiss than you, I have "familiari, parenti" (relatives) in Locarno, Mendrisio, Roveredo and Lugano.
Back to top Go down
Eleriel
President of eSwitzerland
Eleriel

PostSubject: Re: Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon   Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon EmptyFri 25 Sep - 19:05

MacEron wrote:
If you wanted I can talk Italian, and with this I wanted to say to JNArno, I am more Swiss than you, I have "familiari, parenti" (relatives) in Locarno, Mendrisio, Roveredo and Lugano.

Let me just quickly adress this little point. We are all swiss, and it is therefore misguided to say that you are more swiss. I have swiss parents, and if you really want, we can go up family trees and see which of our families 'got there first'. We are swiss, that's all there is to it.

Now as for the theocrats, as with everything, points of view differ. Let me remind you that in WW2 (the real one) the Russians consider themselves to be liberators, even though they then occupied eastern europe for decades. So everyone is entitled to their point of view. You are, and so are they.

When it comes to the companies, yes, theocratic companies paid the high taxes aswell, but you controlled the govenrment, so lets face it, all the money that you paid in taxes you could donate right back to those companies.

Yes you had several allies, but one can ask whether those were allies because they believe in your movement, or simply allies because they needed you, you then helped them, and they helped you back. Sort of enemy of my enemy is my friend, rather than actually being friends.

All I'm trying to say here is that like everything, opinions differ on certain subjects. While you might have considered yourselves liberators, others will have considered you to be oppressors. This is an important fact to consider when communicating with communities that have different opinions. We understand that you view things differently from us, we simply ask you to understand that as well. From there on we can communicate, and hopefully build a relation of understanding.
Back to top Go down
MacEron

PostSubject: Re: Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon   Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon EmptyFri 25 Sep - 19:37

Eleriel wrote:
MacEron wrote:

Let me just quickly adress this little point. We are all swiss, and it is therefore misguided to say that you are more swiss. I have swiss parents, and if you really want, we can go up family trees and see which of our families 'got there first'. We are swiss, that's all there is to it.

Now as for the theocrats, as with everything, points of view differ. Let me remind you that in WW2 (the real one) the Russians consider themselves to be liberators, even though they then occupied eastern europe for decades. So everyone is entitled to their point of view. You are, and so are they.

When it comes to the companies, yes, theocratic companies paid the high taxes aswell, but you controlled the govenrment, so lets face it, all the money that you paid in taxes you could donate right back to those companies.

Yes you had several allies, but one can ask whether those were allies because they believe in your movement, or simply allies because they needed you, you then helped them, and they helped you back. Sort of enemy of my enemy is my friend, rather than actually being friends.

All I'm trying to say here is that like everything, opinions differ on certain subjects. While you might have considered yourselves liberators, others will have considered you to be oppressors. This is an important fact to consider when communicating with communities that have different opinions. We understand that you view things differently from us, we simply ask you to understand that as well. From there on we can communicate, and hopefully build a relation of understanding.

I am on this channel for two motivations:

1) I am the new Ambassador of Theocratic Nation of South Korea in Switzerland.
2) To reply to Reji, that he don't undestand anything of Theocracy and he don't know the history of eWorld.

3) To talk with all of you swiss, we were in Switzerland, and we fought, we spent money, we spent hours and hours on the PC, to help eSwitzerland.

However, yes someone can consider us as oppressor, but I wanted to say these things.

You are a "new" player of this game, you have about 3 months, and, maybe, you don't know what there was on Switzerland before Theocracy.

There was a country with a very little populations, the most of these people was canadians, and americans, we PTO Switzerland, and we start to create us Theocratic Nation of Switzerland.

We had a strong army, a strong economy, a strong governement, and we were not against PEACE, initially, we was against Italy only.

At the beginning, we was against Atlantis, because they conquered Pakistan, and because USA do an embargo against Switzerland, we did more damages in Mexico then Hungary and Italy, we liberated Moldavia and Pakistan, then when PEACE started an offensive against USA and Canada, we made alliances with the Atlantis country, and we fought in all battles.

Our allies are true allies, because Croatia helped us ever, on Spain there was two theocratic (Himan and Salva, president and MoFa was and is theocratics)

However, I could tell to you switzerland citizens these things, good lucky for your country, but don't become Hungary puppets, made a neutral country! or sign alliances only with France and Italy and Germany and Austria.
And the most important, don't follow the bullshit of Reji and Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Eleriel
Eleriel

PostSubject: Re: Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon   Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon EmptyFri 25 Sep - 19:43

Actually I am a much older player than you think Smile I have been here since November 2008, so I know that there was something before the theocrats, and I know it was small. Once again, it is all a matter of opinion.

But moving on to the future, I have been chosen by this community as their leader, and I welcome you as an ambassador to eSwitzerland. I ask that you make a post explaining who you are, who you represent, and so on. And I hope that we can have civil and constructive relations Smile
Back to top Go down
MacEron

PostSubject: Re: Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon   Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon EmptyFri 25 Sep - 19:49

Eleriel wrote:
Actually I am a much older player than you think Smile I have been here since November 2008, so I know that there was something before the theocrats, and I know it was small. Once again, it is all a matter of opinion.

But moving on to the future, I have been chosen by this community as their leader, and I welcome you as an ambassador to eSwitzerland. I ask that you make a post explaining who you are, who you represent, and so on. And I hope that we can have civil and constructive relations Smile

You are Antonio Fonti? Very Happy

Ok, then I write a post... Smile
Back to top Go down
Eleriel
Eleriel

PostSubject: Re: Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon   Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon EmptyFri 25 Sep - 19:50

Nope^^ But you wouldn't know who I am even if I told you. Anyway, I don't use my other account anymore, so not much of an Issue.
Back to top Go down
JNArno
Admin
Admin
JNArno

PostSubject: Re: Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon   Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon EmptySat 26 Sep - 11:43

Reiji, I completely understand your opinion and respect it. As you may have undestood, a lot of us want eSwitzerland to be as neutral as possible, that's why we are probably going to talk with the thoecrats. Make no mistake: when MacEron say:

MacEron wrote:
4° In South Korea don't exist a community of real South Koreans (yes they are 20, but why they pretend to take a country ?)

[...]

i'll say to him that every nation deserve to have his own country, even if they are 20 or less, that's why we are against any control of a region who's not from the original country. And about the swiss nationality, go ahead, i've visited almost every region of my own country and have seen that my family tree have no one who's not swiss until a lot of generation before my grand-parents...

But my dear Reiji, eSwitzerland governement will talk to everyone, it may not be friendly with the Theocrats but we'll speak to them. You made a lot for us, and we thank you for that, you know it. we'll try to preserve Japan with all the small power that we have and i will not allow anyone to speak from an other ambassador or his country as MacEron did it (Power of the admin of this forum Twisted Evil )

I hope you'll understand my position here and that we could still remain in good terms my friend.

See you soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartonrouge.ch
Wazamaza

Wazamaza

PostSubject: Re: Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon   Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon EmptySat 26 Sep - 12:04

Reiji Mitsurugi wrote:
The ambassador of Japan does not appreciate MacEron's undiplomatic tone. Describing my diplomacy as 'bullshit' is rather impolite.

I hope the people of Switzerland will do the right thing and reject this supposed ambassador and refuse to recognize the so-called 'Theocratic Nation of South Korea.'

Should they choose not to do so, I can't say what the future of Japano-Swiss relations will be.

I agree that we should be polite to each other here, but I think that discussion should always be possible with every nation or group, even the Theocrats.
Back to top Go down
MacEron

PostSubject: Re: Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon   Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon EmptySat 26 Sep - 16:05

Reiji Mitsurugi wrote:
The Swiss know what Theocratic oppression is like. And we Japanese see it every day going on in South Korea. We help the Koreans fight it and we will help the Swiss fight it. It is why we contributed what we could to the independence fund, and why we will continue to support Swiss independence.

Freedom for South Korea really has nothing to do with who is South Korean in real life, who speaks the language or whatever else. In truth there are only about four real life Koreans working toward Korean independence.

It's about the opportunity not only for real life Koreans to live in and enrich the country, but for everyone.

Theocracy does not allow that. Just three hours ago, the very MacEron who has presented himself here wrote to one of those real-life South Koreans fighting for his freedom:

"If you want to stay in South Korea, you must become Theocratic"

That is tyranny. And that is what Japan is committed to fighting.

I suppose such is the nature of the Swiss, you are so famously neutral, that you may not turn away the Theocrats. But I hope you will remember what they did to your country, and what they continue to do to another.

SHUT UP REJI!

YOU ARE A NEWBIE!

We made a GREAT SWITZERLAND! WE WILL MAKE A GREAT SOUTH KOREA!
ALL SOUTH KOREANS THAT WANT TO STAY IN SOUTH KOREA MUST BECOME THEOCRATIC FOR THIS REASONS:

1) He can't have companies.
2) He can't have supplies.
3) He can't have a political party.

If Japan will attack us, we will conquer all South Korean's regions under Japanese Tyranny, with the new module (player versus player) we can destroy your army with only the us Alpha Division!
Back to top Go down
Eleriel
Eleriel

PostSubject: Re: Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon   Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon EmptySat 26 Sep - 16:07

Ok guys, let me make this clear: This forums is not here for you to shout at each other. If you have issues with each other, PM yourselves, or talk about them on Japanese or Theocratic forums. Any further posts flaming each other will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Nicktheh
Ambassador

PostSubject: Re: Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon   Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon EmptySat 26 Sep - 16:33

MacEron, you really arn't making a good name for yourself by typing in all caps and taking stabs at other embassies;
As the government representitive for my country, i try to be polite and courteous in all my conversations with other countries,
something i advise you to take up as well ^_^
-Nick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon   Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon Empty

Back to top Go down

Embassy of Japan - Ambassade du Japon
Page 1 of 1