eSuisse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This forum is going to be close soon, don't register here but on www.eHelvetia.ch Thanks!
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

Diplomacy with France and Hungary

Go down 
+3
Sirmoilamain
Renouille
Pascal Couchepin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
F4ucon

F4ucon

Diplomacy with France and Hungary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy with France and Hungary   Diplomacy with France and Hungary - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Sep - 17:09

"wan't" is not a word, or a very very old word used in poetry, so please talk with words that make us understand what you mean.

For the compagnies, you said you gave gifts and food for the people who need so how can you make profits ?
This profit won't be very high so I don't think this will be enough for the country state. Taxing other compagnies will be much better for us even if it's not a very high tax.
Back to top Go down
Eleriel
President of eSwitzerland
Eleriel

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy with France and Hungary   Diplomacy with France and Hungary - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Sep - 18:29

Taxes are Inevitable. I do not wish to burden eSwitzerland with huge taxes, but taxes will be there nonetheless. Italy had 15% Income tax and 10% VAT, in switzerland I believe we should have 10% Income Tax and 5% VAT, is that acceptable to you?
Back to top Go down
Pascal Couchepin

Pascal Couchepin

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy with France and Hungary   Diplomacy with France and Hungary - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Sep - 18:57

How can it be that you've got the approval of Hungary and one day ago, I asked for their approval but they didn't give it to me! This with the prextext, that they'd have to talk to a lot of Hungarians because they'd be a little tired of the RW made in eGermany... let me doubt your affirmation, Antimo. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://esuisse.forumactif.com
BB

BB

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy with France and Hungary   Diplomacy with France and Hungary - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Sep - 19:11

Buying the ex theo companies is just one thing, Hungary wants gold and get rid of these companies. That's why they want Switzerland to buy them.

But I think there are more things that we must clear. For example: who will pay the price of the rw-s? who will start them? how many regions will be liberated at the same time? will hungary bear the responsibility of the success of the rw-s? etc.
Back to top Go down
Eleriel
Eleriel

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy with France and Hungary   Diplomacy with France and Hungary - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Sep - 19:21

I must say I agree with you. I think if Hungary wants certain things, we need guarantees, about the regions we will get back, Independence, and that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Pascal Couchepin

Pascal Couchepin

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy with France and Hungary   Diplomacy with France and Hungary - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Sep - 0:28

Every questions were more or less clarifyed with Hungary. All we need is their approval, but as I said, they want their citizens to rest a little bit....
Back to top Go down
https://esuisse.forumactif.com
Eleriel
Eleriel

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy with France and Hungary   Diplomacy with France and Hungary - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Sep - 23:54

Antimo, I need to speak with you. Could you please tell me when we can talk on msn or on IRC? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
JNArno
Admin
Admin
JNArno

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy with France and Hungary   Diplomacy with France and Hungary - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Sep - 0:58

Eleriel wrote:
Antimo, I need to speak with you. Could you please tell me when we can talk on msn or on IRC? Thank you.

A PM would work better, no? afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartonrouge.ch
Eleriel
Eleriel

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy with France and Hungary   Diplomacy with France and Hungary - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Sep - 1:00

I also sent a PM. Just both to be sure^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy with France and Hungary   Diplomacy with France and Hungary - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diplomacy with France and Hungary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2