eSuisse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This forum is going to be close soon, don't register here but on www.eHelvetia.ch Thanks!
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

)-my political programme-(

Go down 
+2
Eleriel
Himgadril
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Himgadril
Member of the Swiss Federal Council
Himgadril

)-my political programme-( Empty
PostSubject: )-my political programme-(   )-my political programme-( EmptyWed 23 Sep - 14:27

Salary
Minimum 1 CHF

Citizen fee : 5CHF

Taxes

)-my political programme-( Image_16
)-my political programme-( Image_17

Last edited by Himgadril on Wed 23 Sep - 23:01; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eleriel
President of eSwitzerland
Eleriel

PostSubject: Re: )-my political programme-(   )-my political programme-( EmptyWed 23 Sep - 21:56

Ok, Him posted before we had finished discussing all taxes. But let me explain why the 7 / 10 / 7 choice. We need a certain amount of taxes to fill in our treasury. Our treasury is pretty much non existant. Now for this we need taxes. But we don't want them to be too high, as otherwise they will cripple growth.

The 10 in import is to allow foreign companies to export to us while we rebuild, but without killing home production. Details will still have to be decided, and nothing is certain yet. But if you wish to submit a plan of your own, please feel free to.
Back to top Go down
Eleriel
Eleriel

PostSubject: Re: )-my political programme-(   )-my political programme-( EmptyWed 23 Sep - 23:05

Ok, updated version, please comment Smile
Back to top Go down
Himgadril
Himgadril

PostSubject: Re: )-my political programme-(   )-my political programme-( EmptyThu 24 Sep - 23:43

Perfect ^^. cheers bom
Back to top Go down
Pascal Couchepin

Pascal Couchepin

PostSubject: Re: )-my political programme-(   )-my political programme-( EmptyFri 25 Sep - 8:28

I don't know if it's the same in game, but development always starts with agriculture. People should be able to feed themselves at a low price. To feed themselves they must have a sufficient daily salary... so I ask myself why you don't protect the grain-agriculture, as it is the only product beside Wood we can cultivate. If we don't protect it at the beginning, we'll never develop any agriculture, and it would be a great mistake. We have to be competitive in this domain.

How does the income tax exactly function with diamonds, iron and oil, as we haven't got any primary products and as the producer cannot produce in our country?

That's all for the moment... I've got to think on it a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
https://esuisse.forumactif.com
Eleriel
Eleriel

PostSubject: Re: )-my political programme-(   )-my political programme-( EmptyFri 25 Sep - 11:05

As we don't have any diamonds oil and Iron, the high tax rate will just prevent people from creating companies in those sectors and wasting their gold. With none of a resource, creating a company is a waste of time. As not everyone knows this, the 50% tax rate should persuade them not to. As for grain, we only have medium. This means that we cannot be competitive, or cheap, compared to other economies. So protecting our grain will not help reduce the price, it will increase it, as our producers will not be able to produce it cheaply enough.
Back to top Go down
F4ucon

F4ucon

PostSubject: Re: )-my political programme-(   )-my political programme-( EmptySat 26 Sep - 13:51

Our economy must be competitive in manufacturing and construction. That's our only hope if we don't have any high ressources place.
Back to top Go down
Eleriel
Eleriel

PostSubject: Re: )-my political programme-(   )-my political programme-( EmptySat 26 Sep - 13:52

Well that is what the current plan is supposed to do Smile
Back to top Go down
F4ucon

F4ucon

PostSubject: Re: )-my political programme-(   )-my political programme-( EmptySat 26 Sep - 13:53

I know, we just have to say it clearly so everyone can understand that.
Back to top Go down
Himgadril
Himgadril

PostSubject: Re: )-my political programme-(   )-my political programme-( EmptySun 4 Oct - 14:36

The eSwiss economy has been restarted.
Back to top Go down
Nicktheh
Ambassador

PostSubject: Re: )-my political programme-(   )-my political programme-( EmptySun 4 Oct - 14:59

i'd like to point out that i own a canadian grain company, and would be willing to sell grain to anyone in Switzerland who wishes to produce food at 0.0076 gold per Q1 of grain if people are interested in steadily buying it,
that's one of the cheapest prices in the world for grain right now :] and i can work something out if people want to buy grain for food companies,
thanks everyone!
Nick
Back to top Go down
Gilroy

Gilroy

PostSubject: Re: )-my political programme-(   )-my political programme-( EmptySun 4 Oct - 16:48

I would like to see a VAT based tax system with income tax being eliminated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: )-my political programme-(   )-my political programme-( Empty

Back to top Go down

)-my political programme-(
Page 1 of 1