eSuisse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This forum is going to be close soon, don't register here but on www.eHelvetia.ch Thanks!
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

The run for the presidency in exile

Go down 
+4
Wazamaza
JNArno
Eleriel
Pascal Couchepin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pascal Couchepin

Pascal Couchepin

The run for the presidency in exile Empty
PostSubject: The run for the presidency in exile   The run for the presidency in exile EmptyFri 11 Sep - 17:26

Ok, as you saw in the topic "Events of the world", we exposed you a candidature-list, which was discussed in the French part... and this is not fair for English-speakers. So we'll reconsider the list in this topic.

You can run for the presidency in exile here.

The congress in in exile will be for the moment this whole forum...

The president will name his ministers considering the program we made...

Last edited by Pascal Couchepin on Fri 11 Sep - 17:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://esuisse.forumactif.com
Eleriel
President of eSwitzerland
President of eSwitzerland
Eleriel

PostSubject: Re: The run for the presidency in exile   The run for the presidency in exile EmptyFri 11 Sep - 17:29

I wish to run for the Presidency in exile.

I was asked to say what I had done for eSwitzerland, and I thought I'd add a bit of a presentation of myself.

I started playing eRep in November 2008. I started off in the eUK, and like most beginners I didn't pay much attention to the game. By the time I had really understood how the game works and was really getting into it, eSwitzerland had already been taken over by the theocrats. I therefore promised myself to one day free eSwitzerland. From there on I did several things: I was part of the eUK Government, I was congressman, I was a Soldier, I owned companies. This allowed me to gain a lot of experience in various fields. At the same time I put all the money I could in an Organization with the utlimate goal of freeing eSwitzerland.

When I had started to create enough contacts, and put enough money aside, I decided to try and do a Political Take-Over of Switzerland. This Take-Over failed miserably, mostly due to my lack of experience and lack of coordination with those who were willing to help me.

1 Month later, I decided to try again. This is when I met Andreas Baader and the FLS. This attempt was better organized, but a last minute ban by the admins of me and my brother made things impossible to coordinate, and we were missing candidates. Therefore the attempt failed....again.

I had spent a lot of money into those attempts, and my character was banned by mistake from the admins. But I still believed in a free eSwitzerland. So I created a new character, started all over again, and I was biding my time. I was then told to come to this site to check it out, which I did. Since then, I have helped in any way I can, offering advice and sharing my experience to anyone who asked.

That pretty much sums it up, I hope its enough Wink

Last edited by Eleriel on Fri 11 Sep - 18:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JNArno
Admin
Admin
JNArno

PostSubject: Re: The run for the presidency in exile   The run for the presidency in exile EmptyFri 11 Sep - 17:32

run for vice presidency:

i don't have a lot of time so i'll just ask you two questions:

will you be here without me?
what could have i done without you?

when you'll find the answer to those two questions, you'll understand that i'm one of the most important person here but that i'm not experienced enough to be NOW a president (the time will come lol! )

see you guys!

Last edited by JNArno on Fri 11 Sep - 18:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartonrouge.ch
Wazamaza

Wazamaza

PostSubject: Re: The run for the presidency in exile   The run for the presidency in exile EmptyFri 11 Sep - 17:39

I'm resigning my candidacy for president in exile, thanks to the explanation given by Eleriel Smile
I trust that he has enough experience for this task, but I'll run for president next time though Wink

I am running for congressman though Cool
Back to top Go down
F4ucon

F4ucon

PostSubject: Re: The run for the presidency in exile   The run for the presidency in exile EmptyFri 11 Sep - 22:29

I have a few questions:
You said:
Quote :
As we are, for the moment, the two candidats for presidency, Eleriel (who will act as the president) and i (who will act as the vice-president) have decided to start this governement in exil now. if you all agree, we'll be the one (for the moment, waiting for the election in the game) that makes the final decisions (after a discussion with you all).
What is for you a vice-president ?
And what are the "final decisions" you're talking about ? There is no need of final decisions if we are in democracy.

You also said:
Quote :
Everyone should come telling to us what he is doing and with whom he is speaking so we can understand everything that is happening.
But we already should do that on the forum and it must go on. I don't like private report or discution. This forum is the place where do say what we all do so we can discuss about that.

For the poll of the topic, it won't work anymore because you locked it.

And finally:
Quote :
For the congress in exil, it won't be a poll, it will be all of us and we'll decide next who will go to congress when switzerland is free (i won't tell you everything now but a group of high ranked people have contacted us to help us, they'll probably be the first congressmen because it could stop the theocrats, on the second election it'll be us, but it's only a project for the moment).
If you were contacted by this "high ranked people" why couldn't you tell us more about them ? I won't vote for someone I don't know especially because I don't understand why they could be able to stop the theocrats better than us.
Back to top Go down
Pascal Couchepin

Pascal Couchepin

PostSubject: Re: The run for the presidency in exile   The run for the presidency in exile EmptySat 12 Sep - 10:22

We'll wait with the election of the president till Monday at 09:00 a.m. So the people who want to run for it have the whole week-end to think on it, that's why I locked the poll. People must have the chance to expose their wishes and their program in this topic Wink
Back to top Go down
https://esuisse.forumactif.com
Clifford Burns

Clifford Burns

PostSubject: Re: The run for the presidency in exile   The run for the presidency in exile EmptySun 13 Sep - 1:25

ENGLISH
I was one of the first Swiss, who went home after the Swiss Independence War in December 2008 for the rebuilding and as the owner of Burns Biohöfe I made of the enterprise the second largest employer of Switzerland.
In January 2009 was Switzerland aggressively taken over by the theocrats and all resistance was in vain. Thereupon organized Billy Bob Joe with Romania a PTO in Pakistan, the original homeland of the theocrats. On orders of Billy Bob Joe I flied to Pakistan and was elected to the Pakistani congress in the fight against the terror (Operation Great Justice). The operation was in our interests a big success.
To free Switzerland of the theocrats, I organized an own PTO in Switzerland. In constant contact with the former German president Starkad Rorlikson, he authorized the engagement of 30 soldiers of the German Federal Armed Forces, whose travel costs were totally paid by myself and who were coordinated by Chicco. Billy Bob Joe organized after these good news some 40 citizens more, who didn't appear on the D-Day for unexplained reasons, For a long time the future of Switzerland remained uncertain, until the LFS gave us a new hope. Since Hungary occupies Switzerland and the theocrats reside in the Nirvana is the time for a free Switzerland better than ever.
I've organized someone who would assume the costs of a RW and maintain them cheap and I coordinate at that time the diplomatic relations with Hungary and France. For a fast dialog with the Confederates and allies I campaigned successfully for an IRC-channel on the Rizon-servers and I get involved with a quintillingual Switzerland, nobody should feel discriminated in his linguistic identity. That's why I translated 9 tutorial pages in the official eRepublik Wiki. I stand to 100% for the liberation of Switzerland and I think I could prove it with the mentioned actions.

I'm for a neutral Switzerland and candidate today for the Swiss presidency elections.

Thank you for your support.

Clifford Burns

DEUTSCH
Ich war einer der ersten Schweizer die nach dem Schweizer Unabhängigkeitskrieg Dezember 2008 für den wiederaufbau nach Hause reiste und als Eigentümer der Burns Biohöfe das Unternehmen innerhalb von Wochen zum zweit grössten Arbeitgeber der Schweiz machte.
Im Januar 2009 wurde die Schweiz über Nacht von den Theokraten feindlich übernommen, jegliche Gegenwehr verfehlten ihre wirkung. Daraufhin organisierte Billy Bob Joe zusammen mit Rumänien einen PTO in Pakistan, dass ursprüngliche Heimatland der Theokraten. Auf Befehl von Billy Bob Joe flog ich sofort nach Pakistan und wurde im Kampf gegen den Terror in den pakistanischen Kongress gewählt (Operation Greate Justice). Die Operation war in allen belangen ein grosser Erfolg.
Um die Schweiz von den Theokraten zu befreien organisierte ich einen eigenen PTO in der Schweiz. Im stetigen kontakt mit dem damaligen deutschen Präsidenten Starkad Rorlikson genehmigte er uns 30 Bundeswehrsoldaten deren Einreisekosten ich vollumfänglich privat bezahlte und von Chicco koordiniert wurden. Billy Bob Joe organisierte nach der guten Nachricht weitere 40 Bürger die aber aus unerklärlichen Gründen am Tag X nicht erschienen und wir den PTO verloren.
Lange war danach die Zukunft der Schweiz ungewiss, bis die FLS neue Hoffnungen entflammte. Seit Ungarn die Schweiz besetzt hat und die Theokraten im Nirvana hausen ist der Zeitpunkt für eine freie Schweiz besser den je.
Ich habe einen RW Kandidaten organisiert um die militärischen Kosten gering zu halten und koordiniere zurzeit die diplomatischen beziehungen mit Ungarn. Für einen raschen Dialog mit den Eidgenossen und Verbündeten setzte ich mich erfolgreich für einen IRC Kanal auf den Rizon Servern ein und engagiere mich für eine fünf Sprachige Schweiz, keiner soll sich in seiner sprachlichen Identität benachteiligt fühlen. Deshalb habe ich in der vergangenheit auch 9 Tutorial Seiten der offiziellen eRepublik Wiki auf Deutsch übersetzt. Ich erstellte einen sehr engen RW Zeitplan und eine provisorische Kandidatenliste für den Kogress die auf die Spielmechanik zugeschnitten ist, damit feindliche Mächte keine Chance haben und der Kongresstourismus möglichst eingedemmt wird.
Ich stehe 100% hinter der befreiung, deshalb habe ich am 11. September die Swiss International Air Lines in der Deutschschweiz mit Fremdkapital gegründet.

Ich bin für eine neutrale Schweiz und kandidiere Heute für die Schweizer Präsidentschaftswahlen.

Clifford Burns
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Clifford_Burns
Renouille
Member of the Swiss Federal Council
Renouille

PostSubject: Re: The run for the presidency in exile   The run for the presidency in exile EmptyMon 14 Sep - 9:01

It's monday, it's 9:00, let us vote cheers
Back to top Go down
Clifford Burns

Clifford Burns

PostSubject: Re: The run for the presidency in exile   The run for the presidency in exile EmptyMon 14 Sep - 10:19

Yes, let us vote cheers
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Clifford_Burns
JNArno
Admin
Admin
JNArno

PostSubject: Re: The run for the presidency in exile   The run for the presidency in exile EmptyMon 14 Sep - 14:24

hum... i made a mistake... i've closed the poll and i don't know how to reopen it, so i'm going to do another subject for a new... vote... i'm deeply sorry, i've touched the wrong button...

it is monday, at 2:23 pm, the vote were 3 for cliff and 1 for eleriel
Back to top Go down
Renouille
Renouille

PostSubject: Re: The run for the presidency in exile   The run for the presidency in exile EmptyMon 14 Sep - 14:29

Must we again vote ?

GG JNArno Laughing
Back to top Go down
JNArno
Admin
Admin
JNArno

PostSubject: Re: The run for the presidency in exile   The run for the presidency in exile EmptyMon 14 Sep - 14:32

yep... sorry Embarassed Mad king
i've send a message to everyone...
Back to top Go down
Himgadril
Himgadril

PostSubject: Re: The run for the presidency in exile   The run for the presidency in exile EmptyMon 14 Sep - 18:50

I'm happy, our government's going to be great =D.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The run for the presidency in exile   The run for the presidency in exile Empty

Back to top Go down

The run for the presidency in exile
Page 1 of 1