eSuisse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This forum is going to be close soon, don't register here but on www.eHelvetia.ch Thanks!
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

[Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED!

Go down 
4 posters

Who do you want to be our president in exile
Clifford Burns
[Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED! Vote_lcap47%[Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED! Vote_rcap
 47% [ 9 ]
Eleriel
[Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED! Vote_lcap53%[Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED! Vote_rcap
 53% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
JNArno
Admin
Admin
JNArno

[Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED! Empty
PostSubject: [Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED!   [Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED! EmptyMon 14 Sep - 14:25

Renouille wrote:
Hello dear Swiss citizen and member of the forum cheers

This day is a great day, we will vote for our new president. Every vote counts, so don't forget to vote ! Wink

Here are the candidates :

- Clifford Burns :
Quote :

I was one of the first Swiss, who went home after the Swiss Independence War in December 2008 for the rebuilding and as the owner of Burns Biohöfe I made of the enterprise the second largest employer of Switzerland.

In January 2009 was Switzerland aggressively taken over by the theocrats and all resistance was in vain. Thereupon organized Billy Bob Joe with Romania a PTO in Pakistan, the original homeland of the theocrats. On orders of Billy Bob Joe I flied to Pakistan and was elected to the Pakistani congress in the fight against the terror (Operation Great Justice). The operation was in our interests a big success.

To free Switzerland of the theocrats, I organized an own PTO in Switzerland. In constant contact with the former German president Starkad Rorlikson, he authorized the engagement of 30 soldiers of the German Federal Armed Forces, whose travel costs were totally paid by myself and who were coordinated by Chicco. Billy Bob Joe organized after these good news some 40 citizens more, who didn't appear on the D-Day for unexplained reasons, For a long time the future of Switzerland remained uncertain, until the LFS gave us a new hope. Since Hungary occupies Switzerland and the theocrats reside in the Nirvana is the time for a free Switzerland better than ever.

I've organized someone who would assume the costs of a RW and maintain them cheap and I coordinate at that time the diplomatic relations with Hungary and France. For a fast dialog with the Confederates and allies I campaigned successfully for an IRC-channel on the Rizon-servers and I get involved with a quintillingual Switzerland, nobody should feel discriminated in his linguistic identity. That's why I translated 9 tutorial pages in the official eRepublik Wiki. I stand to 100% for the liberation of Switzerland and I think I could prove it with the mentioned actions.

I'm for a neutral Switzerland and candidate today for the Swiss presidency elections.

Thank you for your support.

Clifford Burns

- Eleriel :
Quote :

I started playing eRep in November 2008. I started off in the eUK, and like most beginners I didn't pay much attention to the game. By the time I had really understood how the game works and was really getting into it, eSwitzerland had already been taken over by the theocrats. I therefore promised myself to one day free eSwitzerland. From there on I did several things: I was part of the eUK Government, I was congressman, I was a Soldier, I owned companies. This allowed me to gain a lot of experience in various fields. At the same time I put all the money I could in an Organization with the utlimate goal of freeing eSwitzerland.

When I had started to create enough contacts, and put enough money aside, I decided to try and do a Political Take-Over of Switzerland. This Take-Over failed miserably, mostly due to my lack of experience and lack of coordination with those who were willing to help me.

1 Month later, I decided to try again. This is when I met Andreas Baader and the FLS. This attempt was better organized, but a last minute ban by the admins of me and my brother made things impossible to coordinate, and we were missing candidates. Therefore the attempt failed....again.

I had spent a lot of money into those attempts, and my character was banned by mistake from the admins. But I still believed in a free eSwitzerland. So I created a new character, started all over again, and I was biding my time. I was then told to come to this site to check it out, which I did. Since then, I have helped in any way I can, offering advice and sharing my experience to anyone who asked.

---

The polls are open until tomorrow !

So, let's vote cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartonrouge.ch
Clifford Burns

Clifford Burns

[Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED!   [Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED! EmptyTue 15 Sep - 19:52

MISTAKE affraid

Last edited by Clifford Burns on Tue 15 Sep - 19:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Clifford_Burns
Eleriel
President of eSwitzerland
Eleriel

PostSubject: Re: [Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED!   [Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED! EmptyTue 15 Sep - 19:57

Is the vote finished?
Back to top Go down
Wazamaza

Wazamaza

PostSubject: Re: [Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED!   [Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED! EmptyTue 15 Sep - 20:28

Clifford Burns wrote:
MISTAKE affraid

A mistake with what?
Back to top Go down
Clifford Burns

Clifford Burns

PostSubject: Re: [Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED!   [Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED! EmptyTue 15 Sep - 21:54

DesertFox wrote:
Clifford Burns wrote:
MISTAKE affraid

A mistake with what?
I believed the elections were over and Eleriel would have won. But the election go to tomorrow 14:00 Wink.
Back to top Go down
Eleriel
Eleriel

PostSubject: Re: [Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED!   [Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED! EmptyTue 15 Sep - 22:07

Actually JNArno didn't put a time limit, so we'll have to decide when to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Clifford Burns

Clifford Burns

PostSubject: Re: [Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED!   [Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED! EmptyTue 15 Sep - 22:16

I congratulate Eleriel for his election victory, I will support our new president and help him to make Switzerland free cheers
Back to top Go down
Eleriel
Eleriel

PostSubject: Re: [Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED!   [Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED! EmptyTue 15 Sep - 22:19

Thank you Clifford. Due to JNArno not putting a time limit, and given no one has voted in several hours, and the vote has been going on for about 36 hours, we have decided of a common accord to end it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED!   [Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Election] The president of the new government in exile of Switzerland - VOTE HERE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSED!
Page 1 of 1