eSuisse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This forum is going to be close soon, don't register here but on www.eHelvetia.ch Thanks!
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Government in Exile

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eleriel
President of eSwitzerland
Eleriel

Government in Exile Empty
PostSubject: Government in Exile   Government in Exile EmptyWed 16 Sep - 12:28

As I was elected president, I must now choose my ministers. But what is the use of ministers without a country you may ask? Well, these ministers will have very important jobs: they must create their ministry. This might sound like i'm repeating myself, but let me explain further. Currently eSwitzerland has nothing. No government, no army, no nothing. So these ministers will have to imagine what their ministry will be like, and then discuss it with me. Some will have work to do anyway, for example the Foreign Affairs.

I will be contacting people who I find are suited for different jobs in the coming days.

As of now, here is how we stand:

Vice President: JNArno (well I hope Razz)

Foreign Affairs: Renouille

Economy and Finance: Himgadril

Interior: Pascal Couchepin

Department of Defense: Trukork

Last edited by Eleriel on Wed 16 Sep - 22:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JNArno
Admin
Admin
JNArno

PostSubject: Re: Government in Exile   Government in Exile EmptyWed 16 Sep - 15:51

I accept! afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartonrouge.ch
F4ucon

F4ucon

PostSubject: Re: Government in Exile   Government in Exile EmptyWed 16 Sep - 16:07

What will the vice president do ?
Back to top Go down
Himgadril
Member of the Swiss Federal Council
Member of the Swiss Federal Council
Himgadril

PostSubject: Re: Government in Exile   Government in Exile EmptyWed 16 Sep - 16:30

The vice-president is going to help the president in his decisions for the country and when the president'll not be here, he'll remplace him.
Back to top Go down
JNArno
Admin
Admin
JNArno

PostSubject: Re: Government in Exile   Government in Exile EmptyWed 16 Sep - 17:19

Himgadril wrote:
The vice-president is going to help the president in his decisions for the country and when the president'll not be here, he'll remplace him.

nothing to add Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartonrouge.ch
Eleriel
Eleriel

PostSubject: Re: Government in Exile   Government in Exile EmptyWed 16 Sep - 22:15

The government is now complete Smile
Back to top Go down
F4ucon

F4ucon

PostSubject: Re: Government in Exile   Government in Exile EmptyThu 17 Sep - 16:45

Could we know why you made this choice and not another ?
Back to top Go down
Wazamaza

Wazamaza

PostSubject: Re: Government in Exile   Government in Exile EmptyThu 17 Sep - 20:57

F4ucon wrote:
Could we know why you made this choice and not another ?

I second that question
Back to top Go down
Eleriel
Eleriel

PostSubject: Re: Government in Exile   Government in Exile EmptyThu 17 Sep - 23:41

Well, them let my try to explain. First of all, I wanted a relatively 'new' set of players, so as to give them the opportunity to learn and see how things are done. Then, why did certain people get certain jobs? well I looked at who had wanted what, and distributed accordingly. Admitedly some people who wanted to be involved are not as involved as they had wished, but this does not mean that you are excluded. I have asked all ministers to write up a program on how their ministry should work, and after a few discussions with me, we will submit them to everyone else for discussion. I have no desire to put anyone aside, I simply believed that those players were suited for their jobs. Also please remember that this is simply an Interim government, and that nothing is set in stone.

If you have any major issue with my choices, I ask that you explain who you believe is unfit to be part of the government, and why.

If you wish more details on why I chose a certain minister, please once again tell me which one. If you wish a conversation to remain private, then feel free to send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Government in Exile   Government in Exile Empty

Back to top Go down

Government in Exile
Page 1 of 1